A Welcome Alternative to Braces: Edmonton Invisalign
It’s never too late to correct the teeth problems that have bothered you for your entire life.
However, many adults avoid traditional braces because they see them as ugly, painful, and inconvenient. If this is your opinion about braces, Kucey Dental Group has a solution: Invisalign in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and surrounding areas.
Invisalign requires no bulky brackets or unwieldy wires.
Benefits of Invisalign
Besides the aesthetics and convenience of Invisalign, it also offers plenty of other benefits:
- You won’t be restricted in what you eat. Simply remove your aligners when you eat!
- You can play contact sports with no problem.
- It’s easy to brush and floss your teeth.
- You won’t have to deal with visiting the dentist to correct loose or broken brackets or wires.
The Invisalign Process at Kucey Dental Group
If you decide to go with Invisalign, here are the steps you’ll take with our dental team:
- Dr. Kucey will create personalized aligners for you using 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for 2 weeks. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will steadily move into the desired place.
- You visit our office approximately every 6 weeks for a progress check-up.
- Total treatment time varies from 6 to 18 months.
To set your appointment, give us a call at 780-468-7270. We look forward to bringing you a beautiful new smile in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, and surrounding areas.